This document contains general information on the use by TEREZ Performance Polymers Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rogoźnica 304, 36-060 Głogów Małopolski, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000500044, for which the register is kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 5170364962, REGON: 181076586. potential customers, including people using the website www.terez.pl.
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers. The data collected in the logs is used only for the purpose of administering the website. No identifying information is transferred to any third party for any purpose.
The administrator stores HTTP queries directed to the server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
• public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user's computer)
• name of the client station - identification performed by the http protocol, if it is possible,
• user name given in the authorization process,
• time of arrival of the inquiry,
• the first line of the http request,
• http response code,
• number of bytes sent by the server,
• URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the server was accessed via a link,
• information about the user's browser,
• information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction
The data listed in point 2 are not associated with specific persons browsing the server. To ensure the highest quality of the service, TEREZ Performance Polymers Sp. z o.o. occasionally analyzes log files to determine which websites are visited most often, what web browsers are used, whether the page structure does not contain errors, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the network. Logs can be generated on the basis of log files to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the site.